Thursday 5 June 2014

"Your Wishes For NYSC 2013 Batch B Passing Out On Thursday 5th Of June, 2014"

"A vivid retrospective voyage
into June 2013 best explain exactly how
this trip began. Unlike every other journeys,
this comes with a special poise and alluring
aura. I cannot have forgot so quickly the
excitement and euphory that greeted the
idea that I was going to don the most
coveted and dignified NYSC kits. It signalled
the birth of a new phase, one envelope with
uncertainties, anxiety and the desire to pull
a surviving and adaptative instinct in an
entirely new environment. Despite knowing
next to nothing about what lied in waiting
for me, I couldn't care less as I was
engulfed with the intense desire to serve my
country. The exhilarating feelings that
surrounds serving my fatherland alone
provided enough template to find solace in
the face of any reality that beckons. The
three-week regimented camp experiences
coupled with the tensions that predates
collection of posting letters and the joy/
disappointment(as the case maybe) that
trailed PPA revelations. CDS routine, PV
signing, monthly alerts, and other wonderful
experiences remain one I will continue to
relish for years to come. Thank you God for
making me pull through this phase unscath.
Take charge of my next phase. I'm good to
go.
.
Congratulations dear compatriots.
All glory to the Almighty God for making you
people a living witness of this historic day after
you render a selfless service to your fatherland.
May God bless , honour, compensate and promote
you people as you pass out of the NYSC scheme
on Thursday the 5th day of June, 2014.
Wishing you all the best in your future
endeavours."

No comments: