Saturday 7 June 2014

Hazard rules out PSG switch

"When asked by if he likes being handed
the number 10 shirt at Chelsea, Hazard replied:
“Yes, I have always appreciated it.
"It's a nod of approval and it's nice. It's my
favourite number, which I wore in Lille, then with
the national team - it is the number of one of my
idols, [Zinedine] Zidane."
Asked if he knew who PSG's number 10 is, the
Belgian said: "I don't know. The place is not free.
So I cannot go."
The 23-year-old has been involved in a number of
regularly exchanged differences of opinion with
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho since the
Portuguese's return to England - specifically on
Hazard's defensive work rate and the team's
tactics
.
However, last season's PFA Young Player of the
Year insists he wants to remain at the club,
adding his desire to focus on his country's World
Cup campaign.
"For the moment, I just want to focus on the
World Cup. For the moment I have a contract
with Chelsea and I don't want to leave the club,"
he told reporters.
Hazard played 35 times for Chelsea in the Premier
League last season, scoring 14 times, while
netting three more in the Champions League and
the Super Cup."

No comments: